Kimbo UK is committed to protecting your right to privacy as a user of our online documents. It is our policy to respect the privacy of private communication.
The information you provide to us will be held for Kimbo UK on servers based in the UK, and, except as explained below, we will not transfer it, or authorise its transfer, outside the UK.
We collect information about our users in order to help us continually improve the products and facilities we offer and so that we can enter into commercial arrangements, including the sale of advertising space. Kimbo UK will always adhere to UK Data Protection Legislation which, from 25 May 2018, includes EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Other than as stated below, we do not hold or use any information that you provide, or which we collect, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), nor do we transfer it to, or share it with, others within or outside the EEA (except when we believe in good faith that the law requires it).
Information About Us
Kimbo UK Ltd is a private limited company, registered in England under company number 02603850 Our registered address and main trading address is 8 Harlequin Avenue, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9EW
Our VAT number is: GB 538795782
For data protection queries, please contact Damon Wilson, email address: email@example.com postal address: 8 Harlequin Avenue, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9EW
What Data Do We Collect?
We will collect personal data as provided to us during the enquiry process or purchase of training courses which you agree to supply us as accurate.
We do not monitor your use of the Internet, but we do use cookie technology to monitor your use of Kimbo.co.uk. This information is not stored alongside your personal data and will only be used on an anonymous, aggregated basis. We may process your personal data in combination with the documents and forms downloaded in order to maintain and improve the facilities we offer and to send you alerts about important updates to such content.
What Do We Use Your Data For?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your enquiry.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Building up a profile of your interests and preferences based on your browser history.
Our processing of your personal data is in our legitimate interests and is necessary to provide the Kimbo service to you and to continually improve it and the content available through it.
In addition, when you purchase a training course with us, your personal data is necessary for the formation of the contract between you and Kimbo UK Ltd and the completion of your purchase.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
The personal data that you provide when registering with Kimbo UK is retained until you ask us to delete it. All personally identifying information is deleted immediately on your request.
How and Where Do We Store or Transfer Your Personal Data?
We only store your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
Do We Share Your Personal Data?
We share your personal data with selected third parties exclusively to provide services to you, only with our nominated distributor base for the following purposes:
To the extent necessary for the purpose of providing our service, the personal data which you give us during the enquiry process.
What Are Your Rights As A Data Subject?
Individual data subjects have the following rights under the GDPR which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to access your personal data by means of a subject access request (see below).
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten). You can exercise this right by contacting us.
- The right to restrict or object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes. Email preferences can be changed by contacting us at email@example.com
- The right to data portability. This means that you can ask us for a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or business. Please note, however, that this right applies only if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for performance with a contract, and your data is processed using automated means.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not, however, use your personal data in this way.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us.
Further information about your rights can be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office if you feel that your rights have been breached.
How Can You Access Your Personal Data?
All personal data provided by you on the enquiry form page.
If you wish to make a data subject access request, please do so in writing, sent to the email or postal address shown below, clearly marking your correspondence as a subject access request.
How to Contact Us
To contact Kimbo UK about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details and we will respond as soon as possible:
Telephone: 0208 743 8959
Postal Address: 8 Harlequin Avenue, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9EW